Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Randomizing

Today I got the CK newsletter, which I don't always open but did today, for lack of better e-mail. They now have a "Random Challenge Generator" on the website here. I checked the boxes for number of photos, journaling style, 3 embellishments, and scraplift. I got this:
Your challenge is to create a layout using:
Number of photos: four

Embellishments/Accents:
Something stapled down
Stitched elements
Decorative brads

Journaling style: columns

Sketch/Layout to scraplift: sketch7 (it shows the sketch)
Pretty funky eh? I may have to go back there to try it!

Now a couple of LO's I did last week for Michelle:

I had a ton of fun recoloring the picture to match the color in Michelle's Electric Diva kit. It's neon and black grunge~ think punk and 80's. So fun!

Here's one with DD, again with Electric Diva~ but I slid the paper and elements right into Michelle's Magazine Cover templates! So easy and quick, and fun to look at. Who doesn't want to be on the cover of a magazine?

0 comments: