Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sparking It!

I joined SparkPeople.com about 2 weeks ago, and boy has it done me some good! You can get a free personalized diet and/or healthy lifestyle plan. It helps me to track all my food and exercise, so I can see where I'm messing up! I seriously love it there! The link to my individual page is http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp.

Another freebie for y'all! It coordinates with my Cherry Blossom kit and includes ribbons, textured brads and a paper not included in the kit.


Drop shadows are in preview only. Please don't hotlink to 4shared, but send your friends here. Thanks! And now here is your link!

Freebie

More work! It's been nice to flex my digi muscles some more. :)

My DD just loves these baby swings! I guess she feels more secure in them than the traditional kind, though she’ll settle for those when no baby ones are available. I used Paula Yagisawa’s True Love kit and a page template by Nicole Shepard.

Finally I digiscrapped DD’s birth! She doesn’t look very pretty here, but she was (and still is) beautiful! I used Seebee’s Country Sweetheart kit, an action by Atomic Cupcake and a template by Megadoodle.

This is a beautiful shot DH took one night while camping with our sons. He has a gift for capturing sunrises and sunsets! I used Michelle Pieters’ Iris Kit and a template by Malily.

We spent Thanksgiving 2007 at a friend’s house, and most of DH’s family was able to be there! Loved every minute of it. I used Michelle Pieters’ Iris kit, an action by Atomic Cupcake and a page template by Celine.

1 comments:

Terebene said...

Thank you - this is perfect for some DC pictures!