Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just Cuz

Anyone else out there struggle with balancing yor life? That's my #1 difficulty. :P While I'm sorting through my priorities, I thought I'd offer this for y'all:


It's a freebie sample of my Flowers & Chocolate kit. Get it from 4Shared HERE. The full kit can be found at Erika's Digital Scrapbook (link above).

And what the heck, I lost out in another designer contest, but that's ok! At least there's another great freebie for you! I call it Nearly Summer:


I may eventually expand this into a full kit. :) Go HERE to snag it. It's got 3 papers, 2 tags, 2 ricrac pieces, an ornament, and a button.

And I know it's late, but Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

CarolinVA said...

Both kits are gorgeous! Thank you.

Good luck getting things sorted - if you figure out how to do it, would you share the secret with me? Hugs hun!