Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First Freebie!

I had this bizarre thought yesterday, why not create my own kit? (I'm not a professional designer ROFLOL!) After 2 afternoons of on and off work, I am ready to share what my concept of New Year's is. Please leave me comments, send me feedback , and I'd love to see any layouts done with this. Thanks! :)


DOWNLOAD HERE

The background is white to show off the 2 gold and silver overlays. There are also 8 elements and 4 pieces of word art. Drop shadows are only on preview.

7 comments:

Dani mingau said...

Hi!

Lovely kit! Thank you so much :-)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

MemoryKeeper said...

I think your first kit is incredible! I'm truly amazed. I have such a great collection, I don't get every freebie, just those that impress me, and this one does. I've read that other designers have a hard time with metallic colors so you're doing GREAT!Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing!

Here's to more happy designing,
Jeanette

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Pillowgirl said...

nicely done! I love metals for New Years too!